Pre Launch Goals
0 Dollars – “No Goal”
- VHR3D will likely not be released until 2016- Since we are making this game on basically a non existent and bootstrapped budget, we will be picking up contract work to help fund this game, thus taking time away from finishing the game. We expect we have at least another 1000 (veteran programmer) hours to put just in to code.
- Minimal Features include: Marketplace, Breeding, Simulated Training, Simulated Competition, and simplified Clubs.
- Minimal Art: What you have seen (horses, foliage), and also one barn and one style of fencing.
Goal #1 – “Crunch Time”
- Decreases development time drastically. When reached, this goal allows us to focus solely on building the game for three straight months, due to the dedicated consecutive sprint time, this should reduce overall development time by much more than three months.
- Additional Art: Environmental objects such as barrels, hay bales, and what ever we can squeeze in.
Goal #2- “Enhanced User Interface”
- We get professional help for the UI design, improving the ease of use across multiple platforms and beauty of the game.
Goal #3 – “All the Art”
- Each dollar contributed in to this goal is spent on Artwork & Media:
- improving horses and animations + more animations
- foal model/animations (in development – Thank you!)
- donkey, new pony (not done yet!), and show variation of 3d model (can be blended as well, i.e. stock + donkey will look like a mule)
- different ranch styles – barn, fences, etc..
- Sound effects
- Mane fixes & longer variations
- Horse equipment and objects such as water troughs, and feeders.
- Additional animations, also for horses to interact with objects above.
- Environmental & more art/items at launch
Goal #4 – “Enhanced Clubs”
- Host club exclusive private events or public events from your club.
- Goals to achieve among your friends, with in your club, to increase it’s fame and overall rankings.
This above essentially covers our previous Kickstarter campaign goals (minus Kickstarter, taxes & payment processing fees). If we are able to reach these goals, we will open up new goals including our stretch goals. If we don’t, we will add in what we can as we can after the game launches.