We are embarking on a test today, hurrah! Fans who have purchased items or early access on our goal store should receive an email with instructions on how to get started. This test will be for Windows PC only. We currently do not have a launcher built yet, so you will have to download a client for this test that should be deleted once it is outdated. Please keep in mind that this game is a bit rough around the edges right now as we are in middle of building it- and we are working as hard as we can on it.
Initial Test Notes
- You can generate horses (Click Ranch- then click “Catch horse”), breed, train, take turns, and we hope that some events get created and filled so we can begin testing event code.
- When signing up – please be very careful when entering your password and save it somewhere safe! We do not have a way to reset lost passwords at the moment.
- The 3D world (“Go Riding” Button) is not close to any kind of completion. All you can do in it now is explore the world and see your horses in each map- in slow motion trot.
- Stash all horses you do not want in your pasture- they will not be loaded in the 3D world and can help manage performance when in the 3D world. We do not have a way to retire the horses yet, so that’s the best way to manage your ranch if you have a lot of horses.
- I will be in the in-game chat as much as possible to get feedback & answer questions. My Chat nick is Nefertete, click the name on the chat element if you wish to ask me something private.
- Sound & music is currently in development.
- If you are not in the 3D world, I apologize for the white background- background done and almost in, one of the first things I will do.
- Data, like your horses and your accounts should not be reset, but there is a slim possibility that it might have to be done.
Further Instructions will be emailed to you on the email you purchased an item from the goal store with. If you can not receive this email – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your old email or name, and let me know what your new email is- thank you!